I have a free Bitbucket account I set up many years ago using an alumni email address (user@some-university.edu). When I recently tried to login to the account's web page using that email address, I was redirected to the university's SSO page; previously, I was prompted for a password directly on the Bitbucket web site. Although authentication appeared to succeed (since I can authenticate via that SSO mechanism to other alumni services), Atlassian's site subsequently displays a message indicating a problem logging me in (with what presumably is some error tracking code f1c8d912-91ff-4b5b-bc6e-dc39803bece2). I still can access repositories in the above account via git using an API token I set up in the past. I suspect this issue started happening because the university obtained an Atlassian license at some point with authentication configured to use SSO for email addresses in its domain, but since I am an alum I don't have the requisite permissions to utilize Bitbucket via their license. Curiously, when I tried creating a new free Bitbucket account today using a different alias to my alumni email address, account creation succeeded and did not redirect to the university's SSO mechanism on subsequent login (I'm using that new account to post this question, incidentally). Is there some way I can have my original alum email address disconnected from SSO so that I can login with a non-SSO password again? I tried to reach out to support@bitbucket.org a few days ago, but haven't received any response.