I am trying to make a floating/sticky Table of Contents in DataCenter (8.9.8 specifically if that matters), where the TOC remains visible while scrolling the page. I don't necessarily care if it's at the top or the side, just looking to replicate something like Word's "Navigation Pane". I'm writing technical documents that, in Word, would be tens to hundreds of pages long, so having the ability to jump throughout the document easily is highly sought after. I've seen a couple solutions using CSS but they've all been for the Cloud version instead of DataCenter and don't really work for me. I also don't really understand CSS and divs and all that so I could also just not be doing it right. I'd like to avoid installing anything from Marketplace if at all possible. If the only solution is using CSS, can someone please explain the entire process to me like I'm in kindergarten. Thank you!!