When I try to log in to bitbucket.org I get the following error message:
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
I've tried multiple browsers as suggested here: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/kb/we-couldnt-log-you-in-error-message/
I'm guessing this means my account has been deactivated. Could you please reactivate it?
Hi @dahakka NA
Welcome to the community!
It seems your account needs to be re-activated.
The Atlassian support team has been notified and they will reach out to you.
Welcome to the community.
It seems that your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as "Dormant" due to not logging in to Bitbucket.org for a long period of time.
I went ahead and reactivated it now.
You should be able to log in to your account now.
Regards,Mark C
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.