I am trying to duplicate a plan. I am on Roadmaps and everything shows. When I click my settings icon, duplicate is not an option. How do I duplicate this JIRA plan, so I don't have to redo all the items in it?
Hello @Chaney Engel
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center?
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing?
Are you able to create Plans from scratch?
Welcome to the Atlassian community. Thank you.
Are you using Jira Cloud or Jira Data Center? Data Center I believe from my icon being on the right side
Can you provide a screen image of what you are seeing? Attached.
Are you able to create Plans from scratch? Yes. I am trying to use the one I created as a template for the next one.
Thank you for that information. That was helpful.
The "duplicate plan" feature is not available for Data Center. There is a change request about that here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-25193
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.