Hi,
I'm new to automation and am trying to resolve a problem where Jira issues are added to or removed from a release after it has been released, which results in the release notes that I create using my Rovo agent to be out of date.
I tried to create an automation rule with Rovo to alert me via email daily when Jira issues with a fixversion that has been released is updated. The JQL that Rovo generated failed, as you can see below:

I have updated it as follows:
project = "DIG" AND updated >= -1d AND fixVersion IS NOT EMPTY AND text ~ "Digital Banking"
But I only want to know about updated issues where the fixversion is a released version. How can I do that, assuming it's possible?
NOTE: I cannot use a JQL Work Issues macro for the release notes pages in Confluence, which automatically update when issues are updated, as they are customer-facing and our customers do not have Jira access.