Hi Atlassian team,
I’ve rewritten my Git history and reduced its size. But when checking repository size, it reports a much larger size (725.62 MB). When I run "git count-objects -vH" it returns 1.64MiB. Could you run garbage collection and recalculate the repo size on your end?
The BitBucket environment linked in this ticket is not the correct one. I tried to link the correct one but I do not see it in the list even though I am admin.
Thanks very much!
Hi @Hossam Osman
Welcome to the community!
The Atlassian support team has been notified and they will reach out to you.
Hey @Hossam Osman
I have triggered GC, and the repository size remains the same. Can you raise a support ticket in our Support portal, as I can see you have a paid workspace?
Regards,Syahrul
Dear @Syahrul ,
Thank you for running the GC.
I tried multiple times to raise a support ticket, but it does not let me.
This is the message I am seeing when I enter the repo url:
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Hossam
Hey @Hossam Osman ,I have raised a BitBucket Cloud Support Ticket on your behalf. I request you to provide the Repository details on the ticket.The Team will reach out to you at the earliest.Best RegardsShwetha Suvarna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.