Hello, I need to import into Jira Assets all the attachments for each object that was previously exported in a CSV file. How could I do that?Thanks!
Hi @Ismael
Sadly, there isn't a fast way to do it. There is no API or CSV import for Asset attachment.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/add-attachments-to-assets-in-jira-cloud/
You could create a Selenium script to do it. But it's still a manual process.
Regards - Aaron
Hello @Ismael
see here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/how-to-import-assets-object-types-with-attributes-referencing-existing-objects/
I think I didn’t explain myself well. I need to attach each document, photo, or file associated with each object that I have already imported.
It’s about 3,000 documents; could it be done?
With Selenium? Yeah seems doable.
Selenium will use the browser and will mimic what you do in the browser. Just leave it open, and it should do it in a couple of hours or less.
Here to get you started:
https://www.selenium.dev/documentation/webdriver/getting_started/first_script/
https://requestly.com/blog/selenium-script/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.