bitbucket.org/NAPPhi i had 2 projects under an account of our company Aviv-Poswe cannot find the repository in our account we want a help of reaching that source code please can someone from atlassian support..
Hi Tamir,
Unfortunately, the Atlassian Community does not have access to any private Bitbucket data or source code, including repositories, accounts, or permissions. Only Atlassian Support can investigate account-specific issues such as missing repositories.
I recommend opening a support ticket directly with Atlassian at:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact
When submitting your request, include as much detail as possible, for example:
Atlassian Support can then verify account ownership and assist you in recovering or locating your repositories.
Hope this helps.
Greetings,
Alex
Hey @Tamir Abecasis
Welcome to the community!
I see the workspace you mentioned, but I don't believe it's yours. Could you please share the full repository URL if you have one so I can review it on my end?
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.