My Jira account was deactivated, and I’m trying to restore it.
There is no direct way to contact support.
I’m trying to follow the instructions, but I’m encountering issues.
I can’t add a payment card. When I try to fill in the address and click Continue, I get an error:
(Do not translate the block)
Something went wrong
An unexpected error occurred, try again later. If the problem persists, please contact support.
In the console I see:
Error: Relay: Missing @required value at path 'setupIntent.publicKey' in 'stripeProviderSetupIntentFragment'.
at t.exports (handlePotentialSnapshotErrors.js:69:21)
at t._throwOrLogErrorsInSnapshot (FragmentResource.js:317:7)
at t.readWithIdentifier (FragmentResource.js:211:12)
at t.exports (useFragmentNode.js:21:41)
at t.exports (useFragment.js:16:26)
Relay: Missing @required value at path 'setupIntent.publicKey' in 'stripeProviderSetupIntentFragment'. Also, when I try to reactivate the account, I’m redirected to the “Contact support” button, but it sends me back to the same initial self-help instructions — meaning I do not have a button to submit a request to restore my account.