Hi, I am a CEO and majority shareholder of , a U.S.-based fintech startup currently using Atlassian and Bitbucket for product development. I’m reaching out to request guidance on the appropriate contact or support channel to resolve an urgent administrative access issue. Our former technical lead, who served as a contractor and provisional cofounder, is no longer authorized to represent the company. Despite multiple requests, he continues to obstruct access to critical infrastructure.
To ensure business continuity and safeguard company assets, I respectfully ask for your assistance in the following:
- Confirm the correct contact or support team to handle administrative access restoration.
- Advise on the documentation required to validate my request (e.g., proof of incorporation, shareholder agreement, ID verification).
- Ultimately, transfer or restore full administrative access to my verified email
The company is a registered entity, and I am prepared to provide all necessary legal documentation to confirm my ownership and role.
Your prompt guidance is greatly appreciated, as this matter is time-sensitive.
Warm regards,