Seems easy to do in the iOS version, but how do i add a keyboard shortcut to a custom action menu item on the windows version?
Thanks.
Same question here.
Wondering this as well.
Why hasn't this been answered? There is no indication that this feature shouldn't be available on the Windows version.
Almost 3 years later and nothing happended... It's really a pity that there is no movement whatsoever regarding this topic... At least an answer would be nice.
Well, thats is how i did
Firts at all, you have to be sure that have instaled SourceTree
1) Open Task Manager (Right Click in the taskbar).
2) Open SourceTree, how ever you can (I usually go to BitBucket and pretend clone a project, using "clone in SourceTree")
3) Look the taskmanager and make right click in SourceTree, and then in "open file location".
4) That last action will leave you to the folder where is "sourcetree" install, find the sourcetree.exe and make a shortcut of it, copy it in you desktop or where ever you want.
Carlos, you misunderstood the question. OP is not looking for a Sourcetree.exe - Shortcut (guess if somebody is able to use Sourcetree, this wouldn't be a real challenge ))) ) but rather to DEFINE a Keyboard-Shortcut to his Custom Actions (which I'd needed too....)
Wondering it's implemented on Mac, but not on Windows...?
(Sourcetree 2.5.5.0)
BR,
Daniel
2019 and I have the same question.
2020 and I have the same question.
I have filed bug SRCTREEWIN-13092 - please upvote.
Note that there is an error in the description because I cloned an existing bug to create this one; after cloning, discovered I could not edit the description. Nonetheless, the title is correct, and if we get some attention from Atlassian, they can correct the description easily enough.
Thanks for your votes... hope this gets fixed; it's a drag to have to wade through cascading menus for something that is intended to save time!
Looks as though John Perry's bug has been closed.
SRCTREEWIN-12960 Add shortcuts for custom actions in Windows seems to be active and needs upvotes.
FWIW I have about 15 custom actions, of which a few are used daily by our dev teams.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.