How to add a Bitbucket workspace to my organisation instance?
@Victoria Oldroyd
You can do this through admin.atlassian.com.
This is the page in the Bitbucket Cloud doc you are looking for: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/create-your-workspace
Hi Aron,
Thank you for responding. The link is taking me to the interface to create new workspace in Bitbucket. My question is specific to how to I add existing workspace to my organisation?
Can you help me with that?
Are you using this link (and not the "Add" button)?
That is great, I was able to add the existing workspace but its not allowing me to Manage it. like the other Apps... Also the users appear to be missing the App... I do appreciate this is a separate question now but if you know what I need to do additionally, will be verry much appreciated ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.