I would like to embed the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal on a Confluence Space. What is the best way to do this?
Unfortuantely you cannot do this right now. Sounds like a great idea though, you should raise a feature request.
That is pretty sad. There doesnt seem to be really any good way of funneling people into the portal.. which makes it almost useless. It looks nice. But if the users dont know it exists or where to find it, it does no good.
Hi David,
A couple of ways we have seen customers take people to the portal:
Cheers,
-Shihab
I agree with David. Its a serious handicap.
It needs to be an embed. You can't even iframe it due to new controls you have put on the service desk. It is laughable that you don't have this functionality.
agree with this guy ^
I used to have it embedded in my Confluence but you have just changed the set up so now it no longer works it appears. This system gets more and more unusable by the day. I thought the idea was ultimately flexibility and integration. You guys are a joke.
Just think deeply about how ridiculous it is that you can't embed the service center as a whole or parts of it into your company's website.
So this is still not possible in Confluence Cloud?This is actually a big factor to decide if we use the complete atlassian suite or not.
You can use the Rest API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.