I've been having issues inviting someone to 4 of our Bitbucket workspaces. For some reason, the Bitbucket invitation mail does not arrive in their mailbox, neither in their inbox nor in the spamfolder. Their mailbox runs on Proton mail, does anyone else here run a Proton mail for a Bitbucket account?
Sending an invite to the same workspace to my own Gmail account works fine, though that invitation does take about 5 minutes to appear.
I've asked them to contact Proton to see if anything is going wrong on their end, while I would contact Atlassian. Of course, since this isn't a paid Bitbucket plan, there is no official support, so here I am 
I'm not sure if it could be related, but these 4 Bitbucket workspaces were created before the recent back-end change from Atlassian, which pushed this kind of management to the admin.atlassian.com environment.
Anyone got any ideas?