I tried to access Bitbucket through my Atlassian home page, but I couldn’t log in.The error message says:
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
Could anyone help me figure out and fix this issue?
Hey @KI
Welcome to the community.
It seems that your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as a dormant account due to not logging in to Bitbucket.org for a long period of time.
I went ahead and reactivated it. You should be able to log in now.
Let me know how it goes.
ThanksShwetha
@KI
Hi Shwetha,
Thanks for your help. I can access my Bitbucket page now.
The issue has been resolved now. Thanks for your help, Brant.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.