Not able to find the delete dropdown box while I am trying to delete self created Repository. Only Move and Archieve are available
Hi @Prady A welcome to Atlassian community.
Please be informed, the most common reason the Delete repository option is missing in Bitbucket (leaving only Move and Archive) is a permissions issue.
Assuming your permissions are confirmed as Admin, for the steps to find the option, check this documentation on-Delete a repository.
Hi @Prady A
Welcome to the community.
Would you be able to provide a screenshot (by masking any sensitive information) of what you're seeing from the dropdown?
Regards,Mark C
I already given repository permission as Admin.. still the same issue.. I ve created this repo only
Pls find the attached image . Sorry for late
It is likely that you don't have permission to delete the repository.
You could try reaching out to the workspace admins and ask them if they could either provide you with admin access to delete the repository or delete the repository on your behalf.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.