Hello, really stumped.
I am on Data Center version 10.3.12
Long story short, I have need to extract a partial string from a set of text from a webhook. I am trying to use native automation vs. Scriptrunner due to some organizational limitations.
I have tried various regex options but apparently DC does not support a lot of them like match and extract. Also, I know JIRA stores variables as strings and you have to convert them to numbers.
So what I was able to do is get the index of the start of the string I want to extract, stored that as a variable, then figured I can use the index value plus notation to get the next 5 characters that I want. But I am still having issues.
I am debugging by writing to the log, but while the automation does not fail or error, nothing is getting writing to the log. It seems the asNumber may not be working either.
It is probably a brain cramp on my end with a simple fix, but I am not able to see it.
