Hi everyone,
As part of an international team, I’ve found the built-in Rovo translation tool extremely useful — it’s so convenient to access it through a simple smart label.
One of the biggest advantages for me is that I can create a complete article with files, pictures, and other content, then simply press the label button to have it all translated into one of the main languages while keep the formatting.
When I discovered this feature a few weeks ago, it worked perfectly, and I started using it more and more in my articles, also encouraging colleagues to do the same.
However, recently it stopped working. Whenever I activate the label, I repeatedly get the message:
“We did not receive an answer, please try again.”
Unfortunately, retrying doesn’t help — it just keeps failing.
Could someone please confirm whether this feature is here to stay?
Are we just experiencing temporary space or performance issues that will be improved as more resources are allocated to Rovo?
Or was this only a trial feature?
It would be great to know, as our team has started to rely on it quite heavily.
Thanks in advance for any clarification!