Hi.
I don't have admin access, and I'm trying to get a template updated. It's a painful process -- the admin I'm talking to is busy and non-technical, and each iteration is taking hours or days.
Meanwhile either the documentation is poor or I'm looking at the wrong documentation.
I'm hoping someone here can help us speed this process up.
The situation:
This automation is trigger (I believe) by a new version of our project being added. I'm not sure that's the exact trigger, but the result is to make a new task and some subtasks.
In the task description I want to use the version number in various ways.
Apparently I can't rely on consistency in how the new version number is entered, so I'm trimming a leading v or V, and doing the following to print the version number. This works.
{{version.name.replace("v", "").replace("V", "") I get out (for example) 4.12.1
What I want to do next is manipulate that version number.
I thought I was on the right lines with this:
# For a patch version bump:
yarn set-version-number v{{version.name.replace("v", "").replace("V", "").split(".").get(0)}}.{{version.name.split(".").get(1)}}.{{#=}}{{version.name.split(".").get(2)}} + 1{{/}}
# Or for a minor version bump:
yarn set-version-number v{{version.name.replace("v", "").replace("V", "").split(".").get(0)}}.{{#=}}{{version.name.split(".").get(1)}} + 1{{/}}.0
I expect to get:
<span># For a patch version bump:<br></span><span>yarn set-version-number v4.12.2<br></span>
<span># Or for a minor version bump:<br></span><span>yarn set-version-number v4.13.0</span>
But what I actually get is this:
<span># For a patch version bump:<br></span><span>yarn set-version-number v..1<br></span>
<span># Or for a minor version bump:<br></span><span>yarn set-version-number v.1.0</span>
Can someone please tell me what's wrong, and what the correct markup would be?
Secondly, I wanted to nest code blocks in ordered list items. I tried this:
# This is the first item
{code:bash}
this is the code block
still the code block
{code}
# This is the second item
But it is not understood to be part of the same item. It isn't indented with the list item, and the next list item starts over at 1.
I tried including leading spaces on the blank before the code block, but that didn't help.
Is this possible, or not? I can just use headings instead if not.
Thanks.