Hi everyone,
How can I change the font color of a code block?
I tried following but I can only change the background color, font color remains same.
{code:|bgColor:780000|Color=fdf0d5}Text color doesn't change{code}
Thank you
Hello @luxanx
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you clarify which product this concerns?
You posted in the Confluence Questions community, but also I see Jira in your post tags.
Additionally are you using the Cloud product (software-as-a-service, hosted by Atlassian) or the Data Center product (hosted and maintained by your company)?
Can you provide a screen image?
Hi Trudi,
I'm using Jira-SD as IaaS, and I'm using it in my work.
I cannot share more details for security.
The image you have shared indicates you are using Jira Service Management server or Data Center (self-hosted) rather than Jira/JSM Cloud (software-as-a-service).
Have you tried this?
{code:|bgColor=#780000|color=#fdf0d5}Text color doesn't change{code}
I don't have access to a Data Center environment to test that. I got this syntax from Google AI.
Hi @luxanx
Is this coloring related to a specific code's syntax?
If so, you should be able to simply the select syntax type on individual code blocks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.