i have enabled two step auth with Microsoft Authenticator app. whenever i tried to login it is asking one-time password. once i enter it is showing wrong password even though the password is correct.
Hey @Johnpaulraj A
Welcome to the community!
A one-time code is sent to your email. Use that code to log in. Check your email, enter the code, and you should be able to log in as usual.
Regards,Syahrul
I'm not receiving one time code via mail. i have enabled two step authentications so.
Can you let me know where you are currently stuck? Could you grab a screenshot so I can better understand your situation.
Hi @Syahrul
Sure, the following screenshot is from MS-Authenticator app.
I have entered the same password in my login it is showing invalid. i have tried within the time limit. even though it shows invalid
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.