I've had 3 AI Bots swear that I should be able to set up an automation through Board Buttons that changes the dates of a set of cards in one click after I copy/paste it into a new list. They all suggest I need to go into "Other" and scroll down, but on my account, I only have 3 options under "other" in Board Buttons. They've told me that this must be because I have a free account and those settings are hidden on free accounts, but I very much pay for premium on my account on this particular notebook, so I'm very confused. Do I need Jira for this?
Here's what one of my AI assistance suggests I should ask you all:
I’m trying to create a Board Button that only affects cards in a specific list—like shifting Due Dates in my "Revolving Bills" list. But under the ‘Other’ tab, I don’t see any action like ‘Find cards in list’ or anything that lets me filter by list. All I see are generic actions like ‘create report,’ ‘send email,’ or ‘get URL.’
Is this feature missing in the new interface? Or has it been moved somewhere else? I need to target cards by list without affecting the entire board.