My issue sounds exactly like this one. https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Can-t-Login-to-my-account/qaq-p/1029051I tried to login with my email and it created an empty account. And then Bitbucket sent me an email saying I was removed from my repos.
Any idea what's going on or how to fix? I emailed support@bitbucket.org like the notification said to, but I don't know who at Atlassian to contact or if that's even the right way to fix this. Any ideas?
Thanks
Hey @Zee Jernigan
This issue occurs when you have a Bitbucket account with a primary email and an alias email added to it. Here’s what happens:
I hope this clarifies.
Regards,Syahrul
Syahrul,
I think I understand the alias thing in the bitbucket account, but how do I login to an account atlassian can't find?
No worries! I'm here to help.
Do you happen to remember your previous account workspace URL or name? If you have that can you share it with me? That will help me to locate your old account.
Thanks!Syahrul
Thank you immensely! I can also send you the repo links as well for verification. or whatever else you need.
https://bitbucket.org/clearpg/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.