Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: 49bf5a6029d24bc783db4d72936f7866)
Hi @Suleman Maqsood
May I know if you're still encountering this issue? Please let me know the exact steps you've followed to create a new workspace.
Workspaces are now added via https://admin.atlassian.com and the correct steps are below:
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,Yes, I'm still encountering this issue. I followed the exact steps as outlined here: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/create-your-workspace/
Selecting Bitbucket from the Apps button takes me to this page:When I click on "Create a workspace", I'm redirected to another page where I need to input my workspace name.No matter what workspace name I enter, I keep getting this issue.
This could be because you don't have a compatible organisation, which is required to add Bitbucket Cloud as a product.
Please try the following:
1. Create a new organisation: https://admin.atlassian.com/o/create
2. Select the organisation: https://admin.atlassian.com
3. Attempt to add Bitbucket Cloud as a product
Thank you so much, Ben. After creating a new organization, I was able to create a new workspace. Really appreciate the help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.