If you create a table to look up dropdown values using the SmartLookup the page in Confluence, the page has to be set to at a min Editing Restricted. If Viewing Restricted is set then ANYONE else who has access to those dropdowns will NOT see the fields.
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ Is this expected or a bug? Thanks,
Hi @Pat L_
Not sure I understand
Are. you saying that the user has access to the page where the form is defined but could not see any records stored? Does the form has a setting to show only own records to non admin users enabled?
Alex
Hi Alex,
I will try to exaplain:
- There is a page with the form 1 defined (to feed smart dropdown) - f1
- On the same page, there is another form defined - f2, that use smartdropdown to refer to f1 above
If the page is only "editing restricted", with everyone granted with "view" access, everyone can see the dropdown on f2 including the ones without edit permisison.
However, if the page is "Viewing and editing restricted", with everyone granted with "view" access, everyone without edit permission cannot see the dropdown.
I hope that I explained it better. :-)
Thanks,
Patrick
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Is the form is set to show only OWN records to non-admin users?
f1 NOT
f2 YES
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.