Someone on our Identity team asked me yesterday:

Why is google drive an option to connect? This is not a [company] standard which is onedrive.
Which is a fine question indeed.
And I'm not alone. My fellow champions mentioned that they don't use Slack, but their users continue to get prompted to connect Rovo to Slack.
Conversely, another says they're getting prompted [in Confluence - sorry, I'll add a keyword to this question] to connect to Microsoft Teams, when they already have connected Slack.
So, two things:
- You're confusing our users. I can easily imagine somebody saying "Oh man, we have Slack now? Sweet! I hate Teams!" (I have a hard time imagining the converse, but sure, ok, maybe.)
- You're compromising our security by encouraging users to connect to services that are outside of our approved corporate policy. As the same person from the Identity team wrote: "just dont want users encouraged to connect their personal non [company] google drive"
Yes yes. We all know the origin story of Atlassian. Part of your explosive growth was that anyone could download your cool little bug tracking software Jira and install it on a spare machine and they didn't HAVE to ask permission or get approval from corporate IT, procurement, legal, or trust teams.
Nope, just download and go! Shadow IT be damned!
Welp. You're a real company now, selling to other real companies. Please act like it.