Hi community!
I am currently doing a bunch of automations, basically trying to ensure some automated reactions for DoDs and such. Now, I've run into some problems I can't figure out. I've broken things down to the first step I don't get.
I am dividing different functionalities in different automations in order to avoid cluttered big ones. Now it seems, I cannot ensure execution in a specific order. E.g. adding a checklist, checking a checklist and moving to a different state. They seem to be executed in an arbitray order. So, my thought was, using a label that I would set in one automation and remove in the next at the end of the execution.
So, my first automation actually adds a certain label. I currently trigger that one manually. In the ticket view itself, the newly added label appears instantly. In the log and mails etc. however, it doesnt. Even a second function that responds to changes is not called. Some seconds later however, the new label appears in the logs when called again.
Question: Is Jira just not build for that kind of event processing or (much more probable) do I just don't get how it should be done?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated!
Best regards,
Marcus