In an automation in which I create stories for multiple sprints I want to also directly assign the created stories to those sprints. However I am limited to just assign to active and next sprint by default.
I have found that you can assign the sprint by sprint ID as well, but for that I first need to find the sprint ID. For the automation I would like to be able to find the sprint ID of a sprint by looking it up with the sprint name. The sprint name has a standard format, so the sprint name I can predict also for future sprints that are not created yet. Is there an option to something like this? Important note is that I should be able to find these sprints, even if there are no stories in the sprint yet.
Alternatively, is there a way to assign a story to a sprint by providing the sprint name instead of the sprint ID?