Hello,
I am not able to create a ticket. I am a former Atlassian and I can't access my Organization as the only Org Admin is my previous @atlassian.com account. HR just ignored my requests to them. Is it possible to add my personal Atlassian account (that uses my personal email address) as an Org Admin so I can regain my Organization? My personal email address should be in Atlassian's records to prove that I am the same person.
Thanks in advance,
Matt
Hi Matt and welcome to the Community side of things
I've requested assistance from the Atlassians on here, as we as Community members can't do much about it.
Thanks. Hopefully they can help
@Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ any idea when someone will be able to respond? Thanks :-)
Response times seems to be slower at the moment... Not much I can do about that. I can request help but don't have any insights into open queues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.