1. I use Jira with link: vinsuites.atlassian.net
2. I have permission "Browse Project" in all projects
3. I open an issue and comment on this issue.
4. I try to tag a other user use "@" but I can't tag anyone.
Please help me understand.
Could you check if you have the 'Browse Users' permission in Global Permissions?
thanks ! I will check this permission.
Hi guys, i am having the same issue, but only for my users group. anyone on this group cannot tag people on issue comments. if I am loged as administrator i can tag people normally..
I could not find this Browse Users Permmissions in Global Permissions.
Any idea?
you go to Admin->Global Permissions->Add Permission->{Select Browse Users}->{Add the group you want}
You are looking in a project specific permission and not in Global Permissions as Bharadwaj suggested.
I got there by pressing on the top right corner on the 3 line button -> Configure -> on the page that opens press on the System in the menu bar -> on the left side panel press on Global permissions -> then on the button add Browse User permission to the group you want.
Thanks for detailing out. This helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.