Hello,
We are trying to create a new jira-dev environment from jira-test environment. Until now:
- we have created a new db and have used the import/export option to get the data
- we have cloned the server with all files
- I have updated the connector and JNDI configurations in the server.xml file to point to the new DB and updated the ssl.conf with new data.
After successfully restarting both the Apache and Jira servers, I am able to access the login page using the URL http://<server_ip>:8080/jira. However, once I enter my credentials, the application fails to log me in, even with a system admin account stored in the Jira internal directory. I have tried also recovery mode and it doesn't work. Restore Passwords to Recover Admin User Rights in Jira Server and Data Center
Could this issue be related to the method used for copying the database?
I have also tried:
Disabling LDAP: In an effort to isolate the issue, I disabled the LDAP integration directly in the database, leaving only the Jira internal directory available. Unfortunately, this did not resolve the problem either.
Safe Mode: I also tried starting Jira with all plugins disabled, but the login issue persisted.
Do you have any other ideas? We need to resolve this issue as soon as possible, as it's blocking critical operations on our end. Any assistance or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your support!
BR,
A.