If I have a common class do I cut and paste it into every script that uses it ?
Hi Daniel,
I can confirm that, currently, there is no way to share common code in Jira Cloud. However, we are working on a feature called Script Manager, which will allow you to store code in files that can be reused across features.
This will be released in the near future, and you can monitor the release notes to stay informed on when it is released.
Regards,
Kristian
Hi @Daniel Garcia , thanks for your post.
Please take a look at Script Variables and Script Fragments here -
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/script-variables
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/script-fragments
You can also reach out to Adaptavist for support for the migration but they have a lot of information already here in their website
https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4js/latest/scriptrunner-migration/migrating-to-cloud/rewriting-scripts-for-cloud-hints-and-tips
I hope this helps you.
Cheers
From what I can tell from the documentation:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.