We're trying to connect to our repository, but can't get sys-admin rights
Hi Leon,
Unfortunelly the OnDemand version of FishEye only allows integration to our own SVN repository, external repositories are not available.
You can have a look on the list of Restricted Functions on OnDemand.
sysadmin rigths are only available to a restricted group of Atlassian employees.
Regards,Felipe CuozzoOnDemand Developer
You can however link JIRA to BitBucket or GitHub using the instructions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Linking+a+Bitbucket+or+GitHub+repository+with+JIRA+OnDemand, although FishEye OnDemand can't index remote repositories even if they are on BitBucket/GitHub, as I mentioned before.
If you have a local instalation of FishEye you can however provided full indexing capabilities for Mercurial or Git repositories.
I hope this clarifies a bit.
Cheers,Felipe
Felipe, has this change in the past few months? Is mercurial now supported with the OnDemmand version?
No recent changes I'm afraid, please refer here for a more detailed answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.