I get the following error when trying to upgrade from a Free plan to Standard.
This has been happening since Friday Oct 10.
Hey @ojnick ,Welcome to community...We observe that the Workspace associated with your account has been succesfully upgraded to Standard plan.Could you please check the workspace and let me know if the issue persists.Also for further support with Billing and Subscription I recommend you raise a request with Atlassian at https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/Best RegardsShwetha Suvarna
Hi @ojnick
Kindly check whether you have the right permissions to change it.
Thanks!
I'm not 100% sure if I'm checking correctly. I am an admin and I've been able to change the plan in the past.
The problem seems to have been corrected at some point. The workspace was successfully updated.
I am also facing the issue and there is no direct support for the same
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.