JIRA is running fine, everyone seems to be able to log in, except for one user.
We have okta so every login starts with a "User from assertion" info line, followed by "user, found in JIRA user list" followed by "getUser Method, user found redirecting to /secure/Dashboard.jspa". Then they land on the dashboard and all is well. This happens, as far as I can tell, for everyone.
But with this one user get this error:
2017-02-23 11:11:55,892 http-nio-8080-exec-8 ERROR [o.a.c.c.C.[.[localhost].[/].[action]] Servlet.service() for servlet [action] in context with path [] threw exception [java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call sendRedirect() after the response has been committed] with root cause
(I'll spare you the rest of the spew.)
"Cannot call sendRedirect() after the response has been committed" is a Java exception, but I don't know what's causing it. Clearly, the act of going to the Dashboard causes this problem, but why?
Any ideas how to fix it? Maybe if I delete the user and recreate her?