not able to upgrade workspace
@admin The issue could be anyone of the below
Payment method failure: If the credit card on file is declined, the upgrade will fail or payments may not be processed properly.
Billing contact or payment information outdated: The billing contact may need to update credit card details or payment methods.
Workspace user limit exceeded: If the user count exceeds the plan's limitation, it might cause restrictions until resolved.
System downgrade and upgrading back: If payments fail multiple times, the workspace may have been automatically downgraded to the Free plan, and the upgrade must be retried after payment updates.
Manage your billing through the docuement https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/manage-your-plan-and-billing/
Hi @admin ,Welcome to Community…When I looked at the Workspace, I was able to see that the payments haven't been succeeding due to this errorauto-renew failed due to a payment problem: User authentication failedCould you please review the payment details to see what could be causing the issue?Also, I recommend raising the request with the Atlassian Billing Team at https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/ for further assistance on renewing and upgrading the Billing plan.
Best RegardsShwetha Suvarna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.