I need to access the SOC 2 Type 2 reports for both Jira and Confluence in the Trust Center. I have tried signing the NDA via DocuSign, but when I click on the NDA document it just spins without opening or allowing me to sign anything.
Hi @Rebecca Jackson ,
Welcome to the Community! I'd recommend to create a Support ticket with Atlassian to access the report. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?postauth=true#/
This is for the customertrust.atlassian.com site. I have access but it ask that we sign a NDA via Docusign which only spins and loops back to the ability to re-click. It never allows me to sign. When I tried to create a support case, there isn't an option for that site/platform and I tried selecting Atlassian and it ask for: What is the site URL of your app within your organization?Which isn't what they need. If you have any other suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it
@Rebecca Jackson were you able to get it to work?
I had to create a chat with the AI bot and I labeled it as a technical problem. The bot kept crashing so I restarted the chat and just immediately asked for a human to speak with. This started a chat with a live person. The tech was unable to find a resolution in the live chat but transferred my case to the ticketed support team. I'm awaiting a response.
Thanks for sharing that. Let me try those steps and maybe get another ticket in to get it pushed. Nevermind, I cant get the bot because I need to sign the NDA. WOMP
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.