Hi, in my company, with JQL, I can search for issues I'm watching or I'm not watching but I cannot search for issues watched (or not) by a given person. Is that a Jira feature or simply a local policy?
Hi @LaBulle22 , thanks for your post.
If you a plugin to impersonate another user, you could use that to see what issues another user is watching.
For example, something like this https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211740/user-switcher-for-jira
Here Andy has also suggested some other options - https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/how-to-impersonate-as-user/qaq-p/712022
What are you trying to achieve with this?
Best wishes
N/A
Hi Valerie, thanks for your answer. I'm a standard user (I mean w/o any admin rights), so I cannot try impersonation technic. Since the time I asked my question, I've successfully tested a JQL containing a condition based on watcher in another project, so that should work if configuration allows for it. Unfortunately I cannot access the configuration of the project where my JQL request is failing, so I'm waiting for someone who's access to give me the answer...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.