I have created two automation rules that will send an email to me every time an asset is created or updated. They had both been working fine for almost two years, then they both started to fail every time. The audit log details for each failure are identical, with the exception of the object key for the asset that was created or updated. I've been trying to troubleshoot them, but nothing in the rules changed, and in trying to recreate the rule both from scratch and using Rovo, I have yielded some success, but I cannot get them to function exactly the same way.
The automations are supposed to work as follows:
- An asset is created, the history of the object is reviewed, a variable is created from the history to indicate who created the asset, then an email is sent that reads "Asset {{object.key}} was just created by {{User}}."
- An asset is updated, the history of the object is reviewed, a variable is created from the history to indicate who updated the asset, then an email is sent that reads "Asset {{object.key}} was just updated by {{User}}.
The audit log for a failure for either rule:
Object10/02/2025, 09:47:03
Unable to publish the web request - received HTTP status response:
Error found in the HTTP body response:
{"timestamp":1759416423626,"status":403,"error":"Forbidden","path":"/api/v1/object/HAR-11659/history"}
Any suggestions on how to correct these rules so they function again, or the best way to go about recreating them?