docker login crg.apkg.io/rmituniversity/alz-iac-deploy -u user-emailWhen I try to push imagesuelz-deployment-pipeline % docker push crg.apkg.io/rmituniversity/alz-iac-deploy:latestThe push refers to repository [crg.apkg.io/rmituniversity/alz-iac-deploy]4d259e149220: Preparingdffb3ad77836: Preparingebb83fe39ef8: Preparing4a7caa5ea194: Preparingc5ac12e764b6: Preparing09276cfb9100: Waiting9dc0e37e3f6d: Waiting5f70bf18a086: Waiting8760046bd5c1: Waitingea1e85f185a0: Waitingfd60710b96d7: Waitinga1d4b8c8cf4f: Waiting59b223680ef9: Waitingdenied: requested access to the resource is deniedcan you help me why?
I am having this same issue. The docker login is successful. I have the API Token given both package read and write permissions, but fails to successfully push to the package resource.
Hi @Mahesh Murali
Thank you for testing out Bitbucket Packages and reporting the issue you experienced.
After tracing through the logs, we noticed that you used an API token without any scopes. Can you try creating a new API token with the `read:package:bitbucket` and `write:package:bitbucket` scopes? Then use that token to interact with Bitbucket's container registry.
Let me know if you encounter any other issues.
Kind regards,Joshua
Hi @Curtis
Thank you for testing out Bitbucket Packages too. Our support team will be reaching out for more details about your Bitbucket workspace so we can trace through the logs in our systems.
hello @Joshua Tang thanks. It worked after I added scope token with read:package:bitbucket` and `write:package:bitbucket`.I was able to push the image after setting
The configuration you have defined there should be sufficient to allow the Pipelines runner to pull the image. Are you able to confirm if you're setting the correct value in the $API_TOKEN variable? I was able to reproduce the error message you got when I set an invalid API token so wonder if this is the same issue you're experiencing.
hello @Joshua Tang I was able to build and push the image using step
My issue turned out to be a simple one. The user didn't have write permissions to the repository. The API Token had the correct permissions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.