Hi, I've been reading lots of announcements and blogs about the upcoming releases for Jira 5.0 and GreenHopper 5.9. I understand that there are release candidates coming out, testing is ongoing, and the RC's are available for download. But I'm not able to find if there are any target dates for when these releases will be available for us to use in our production. I'm eager to get the latest and greatest
.
I understand the reasons for not giving the exact dates for the release. But is there a target month or even quarter of when these are targeting to release? Is there a page that will share this info? I am trying to plan for our migration. We're on Jira 4.4.1 and GH 5.7.4 and I know there are more recent versions available. But if it's not too far away, I may want to bypass the effort to migrate to the current latest and wait for Jira 5.0/GH 5.9.