Let me introduce our current use of Greenhopper first.
We have a product team which work on every technical evolution / new features of our Product.
That team use intensively Jira + Greenhopper in Scrum Mode.
Other teams (sales, ...) of our company have Jira access too but in a restricted way : they just see & watch Issues but don't play with it (no creation, no edition...).
I want to provide a way for other teams to monitor progress / planning issues that interest them. To do that, I built them a System dashboard which include a Filtered Issues widget containing the issues they have to know about.
In order to give them visibility on planning issues, I added the column "Sprint" to this widget.
For my part, I divided my Backlog in a lot of planned Sprint (nb : I include the Sprint end date in its name).
My final whish is that they could see in which Sprint I have planned their issues, without having to scroll my Backlog.
The problem is that Greenhopper don't fill Sprint field if we talk about non active or future sprints.
The data is only displayed for previous and active sprints.
Any suggestion / help ?