Hello Jira Ninjas! I need help
1. I have Jira Data Center with Advence Roadmap Plan
2. My Ticket Type hierarchy looks like below
a. GROUP
b. Initiative
c. EPIC
d. Story/Task/BUG
3. when i create child/parent relation between EPIC and story i use EPIC LINK FIELD
4. when i create child/parent relation between GROUP and INITATIVIE and EPIC i use PARENT LINK FIELD
5. I dont have childOf() funtion available in JQL but i have valid SCRIPT RUNNER
6. I am not groovy expert... but i already know there is a way to create such funtion
Can you help me run the groovy script which returns all CHILDS of GROUP ticket or at least ALL initatives childs of parent GROUP?
I am expecting results i.e. issueKey= ABC and script (or function) will return all CHILDS (INITIATIVE, EPICS, and STORIES) or at least only 1st level childs i.e. INITAITIVES.
THANK U!!!! in advance