Hello,
I need a script that based on a jql filter gives back output of unique project keys.
is this possible on DC 9.4.17?
Thanks,
Ariel
Hi, @arielei
There are 2 ways of making a script, that will match your requirements:1. If you have ScriptRunner, you can make script in Groovy.2. You can write script in Python and use REST API (it doesn't require any additional plugins)Way 1 is easier, but requires plugin, way 2 is more universal. I can give you example of script, but I need to know, what solution to use.
Thanks @Evgenii
I have script runner, can you give an example of the script?
Great. You can use this script. Just modify JQL query
def issues = Issues.search('assignee = currentUser()')def projectKeys = issues.collect { it.getProjectObject().key }.unique()
Hey @Evgenii
This does not work as its missing include params, i need some assistance with this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.