Does anyone have any ideas to resolve the persistent error shown below and how to resolve it.
"✗ Error: User ACLI version 1.3.1-stable is not supported. Minimum required version: 1.3.4"
Hi and welcome, I think just update the acli.exe to latest version .How to upgrade Atlassian CLIBRKai
Afternoon Kai,
Totally agree and tried that many times. I also fully remove and tried to reinstall...all with no luck.
What I think is happening is it does not seem to be any errors or at least alot less when ran from a non working directory eg ran from C:/user
Hi, i have some similiar topic, with invoking an older acli that’s shadowing the one i have upgraded. On Windows, the current working directory is searched before PATH, so an acli.exe sitting in your repo/work folder will “win,” which matches your observation that running from C:\Users causes fewer/different errors. Fix it by finding and removing the stale binary and ensure the new acli is first on PATH.In my case. BRkAI
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.