Hi everyone,
I'm facing an issue with a Jira Automation rule in Jira Data Center. I have a rule that includes the "Send web request" action. When I test the webhook using the "Validate your webhook configuration" option, it works perfectly. However, when the rule is triggered by issue creation, the webhook step seems to be skipped or not executed at all — even though the rule shows as "Successful" in the audit log.
Interestingly, if I change the trigger to manual execution or scheduled, the webhook works as expected.
Additionally, I noticed that when I edit the rule, previous executions that were marked as "Successful" are now shown as "Canceled" in the audit log. Is this expected behavior?
Any insights or workarounds would be greatly appreciated!
Aditional info:
Jira Data Center v10.3.9
This is the rule:

This is the execution log when a issue is created and the rule triggered. Note that it stops in the "Re-fetch issue data":

And this is an exemple of log with the same steps, with a trigger other than "issue created". In this case the trigger was a Schedule and the web request was raised:

Thanks in advance!