Rovo Dev CLI is not enabled on your site ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮│ ││ To use Rovo Dev CLI, enable it in Rovo Dev Agents settings. ││ ││ Visit: https://{mysite-id}.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli ││ │╰──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╯╭──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╮│ To resume your session, restart Rovo Dev CLI with the --restore flag.
Hi @Brian Hu ,
Not sure if there's an issue with Rovo Dev > When I navigate to https://{mysite-id}.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli I'm getting message "Rovo Dev Agents is not installed on this site" while I can see "Rovo Dev Agents" listed under Billing in admin.atlassian.com... 🤔
Anyway, I'm going to move this to the Rovo forum group so someone can maybe chime in to help out.
Btw, here are official resources for setting up Rovo Dev Agents: Set up Rovo Dev Agents
Cheers,Tobi
This has started happening for me too. Rovo Dev is definitely enabled for our site, and it has been working for over a week until now.
same issue.
after yesterday's update,this issue stays until now.
@Brian Hu You’re running into a known regression in the latest Rovo Dev release. Even when Rovo Dev Agents is enabled, the CLI sometimes can’t read the entitlement and shows “not enabled.” It’s a backend issue on Atlassian’s side, not your config. The current workaround is to have your org admin toggle Rovo Dev off/on once, but most users just have to wait for Atlassian’s fix, which is already in progress.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.