All links on my wiki's which point to documents (.pdf or .docx) don't work anymore. They all produce an "Something went wrong" error. With the message: "If you are still experiencing issues, our support team can be reached via StatusPage. Use the code below when reporting your issue, this will help the team look up details of what went wrong: 26a797193ae34961b8607cb713e11f34"
Please help.
Example link:
https://bytebucket.org/HR_ELEKTRO/rts10/wiki/LEGv7/LEGv7-Pinky_ebook.pdf
Hi Everyone,
It seems the issue has been fixed since I was able to access the PDF files. Please inform me if you're still experiencing problems.
Regards,Syahrul
Same problem for me.
Same!
Same problem for me! I can’t stress the urgency enough
Same here...
I have the same problem. I can not view or download the pdf files
Thanks Syahrul. The pdf file can be accessed indeed by right clicking the link and select open in new tab or open in new window but not by left clicking it. I reported that problem here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Link-to-pdf-on-wiki-only-opens-in-new-tab-or-new-window-but-not/qaq-p/3117800#M120954
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.