It is great that many pipelines related stuff are in REST API documentation but it misses quite many stuff. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-pipelines/#api-repositories-workspace-repo-slug-pipelines-pipeline-uuid-steps-step-uuid-log-getThere are missing stuff like commands-metadata, individual log file retrieval and many more, which are seemingly under internal APIs. Is there any plan to expose them in future? I am working on a terminal project where this is a huge bottleneck for me.Thanks
Hey @srijan chapagain
Welcome to the community!
Could you please provide more details on what type of API endpoint you are looking for in Bitbucket pipelines so I can submit a feature request?
Regards,Syahrul
Hi, to get things started, being able to just get the individual log for the running build step would be great. Currently the REST endpoint only supports log retrieval for full step and then I have to manually trim the required data but this starts getting messier when logs are huge
Thanks
Sure, that sounds like a great feature to have. I have raised it at:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-23875
Please make sure to vote and watch the feature request so that you receive updates whenever there are any.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.