I have deleted a branch with huge files from bitbucket repository three days ago, and its size still remains the same.
Am I missing something or is that how it works?
Hello @kjw1216 ,
Please check the following answer from Atlassian:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Bitbucket-questions/Workspace-usage-not-reducing-after-deleting-repos/qaq-p/2931632
There is no such thing as a trash can, but it can take up to 30 days for the background cleanup job to run to remove the deleted repos. Please allow 30 days after repository deletion for the total workspace size to be re-adjusted.
The size enforcement will take place on April 28, 2025, until that date your workspace is not going to be impacted by the new limits.
Our team is working on improving the cleanup time and it is planned to be implemented prior to limits enforcement changes taking place.
Regards
Hey @kjw1216
Welcome to the community!
I see that you have a paid workspace. Could you please raise a support ticket on our support portal so we can assist you better?
Regards,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.